I am a huge fan of cooking delicious homemade food and following different recipes to create something new for me and my family. Therefore I have an array of different pressure cookers at home but each recipe I follow occupies an insane amount of my time and I had more or less given up preparing new dishes out of sheer frustration but one fine day I suddenly chanced upon Cosori’s cooker and I was hooked immediately. Its sleek design, multi-functional capabilities to its smart tech, everything about it was appealing to me. After launching into an extensive research and reading prolific reviews online I ultimately decided to purchase the appliance that was so praised.
COSORI 6 Quart 8 in 1 Review
To be brutally honest, I am very impressed with the product. It carries out so many functions that I didn’t even know was possible for one single device. First off, you can pretty much cook every food item you can think of via this cooker be it fish, stew, rice, soup, bean and even yogurt. And each dish turns out better than the last. It is always cooked the exact amount I want it to be cooked and in large quantities too so much so that I even have food left after serving my entire family of four.
It has two compartments; one for pressure and one with a glass top which is useful if you are new to using a cooker and don’t have much of an idea about the time settings. I can also switch from pressure mode to steam mode according to my desire. And of course, it has three variations of temperature adjustments you can make as well.
My main issue with trying out new dishes was how time-consuming it got. But Cosori works miraculously fast. Within brief seconds it has your food hot and ready. One of the many features that I love is that the cooker comes with a timer, so you can set the time from which it can start cooking for you and this is so important for when I have an early start or come back home to my dinner already ready.
The product was dropped off at my location neatly and in a damage resistant package and as I opened the package and got my first real glimpse at the product I have to say I was sort of intimidated by how advanced it was from the regular cookers you usually see. But no sooner did I start using it did I realize it cannot get simpler and handier than this. It fulfills all that I expected of it and then some.
- Not only can I create entirely new and different dishes with the cooker but I can use it for baking, hot pot, reheating and keep my food warm.
- It can display both Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- It is provided with an extra silicone ring.
- Most cookers I have used for over a prolonged period of time has eventually rusted even though advertised otherwise but I have been using Cosori for long enough to know it probably will never accumulate rust.
- For anyone new to the whole cooking scenario like my husband, it comes with preinstalled time settings for the most cooked meals such as stew, meat, fish etc. making it exceptionally easy to learn and get accustomed to.
- With children in the house, one can never be too safe and something as shiny and attractive as this cooker is bound to capture attention, but even with them, it is very safe to use. The lid cannot be opened once the food has begun cooking due to the extreme pressure it creates hence barring any accident.
- Customer service isn’t given enough priority. They take forever to get back to you even when you impose a simple question to them.
- It is quite large and takes up a considerable amount of space.
- The price of the product is on the steeper side but the product itself is well worth the price but coupled with the shipping expense it becomes a very extravagant purchase.
- Takes more than a little time to get heated.
The pros of the cooker outweigh the cons by a long shot and there hasn’t been a time when I have regretted buying this appliance. I have used a lot of cookers over the years but none has impressed me as much as Cosori has. Ever since I brought one home I don’t think I have cooked more than two meals on my previous pressure cooker. Many electrical cookers may advertise similar functions with a similar look but Cosori is the best of the lot.